JBC Control Systems Ltd is one of the largest Controls Systems Houses in the N.W. of England and offers a wide range of market leading products that will provide engineered solutions for the control of services within any building environment. Built on repeat business, JBC delivers new build and long-term maintenance contracts including the installation of smart controls to manage lighting, heating, refrigeration and other specialist energy consuming equipment.
Due to continued business expansion, we have several vacancies within our Service & Commissioning department.
KEY EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
Reporting to Senior Management, you would be part of a Projects team with the responsibility to ensure projects are delivered on scope and on time including final commissioning and handover. At times the role may require the management of sub-contractors such as the electrical installation team.
In addition to being fully conversant with and able to program a BMS system from conception, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate self-management, project management and innovation skills.
The primary requirements are:
- Degree / HND / ONC in engineering – ideally electrically biased
- 2+ years’ experience of Trend. Experience of Cylon and Tridium would be an advantage
- To understand control panel design, manufacture, design and testing.
- Knowledge of instrumentation and integration to 3rd party systems
- Ability to modify strategies and experience of front end graphics
- A full clean driving licence is essential
- Ability to work well independently and/or as part of a team
A sociable and positive person with strong communication skills, able to work to deadlines would be most suited to this role.
The business has a UK-wide remit so travel may be required but the aim is to work regionally where possible, with home-based working possible when not active in the field. In return, you may expect the following benefits:
- Market Leading Salary
- Fully expenses Company Car and fuel card / Car Allowance
- 25 days holidays
- Overtime entitlement and overnight allowances
- Nest Company pension
- 4G Engineering laptop and 4G phone