It is the policy of JBC Control Systems to continually strive to improve the quality of products and services which we supply. We understand that our success depends on not only meeting but exceeding our customers’ expectations not just now but in the future as well. We will alwyas endeavour to fully understand the needs of our customer and endeavour to obtain these.
JBC Control Systems Ltd will commit to continually reviewing both internally and with our customers the level of service which we offer to ensure that it is as expected. The information we obtain in these reviews will be put to use in revising and enhancing our service levels. In an instance where we have fallen short of our usual high standards and it is not outside our control we commit to remedying the situation in a prompt efficient manner.
As a responsible employer JBC Control Systems Limited aim to improve on its service and quality of product by continual development and training of its staff. A training programme will be developed for each employee which will be reviewed annually. Discussions with customers and staff appraisals will be taken into consideration when an employee’s training needs analysis is carried out.
We understand compliance with Health and Safety regulations to be of up-most importance and are committed to ensuring that our staff receive regular training in many areas of Health and Safety. We will ensure that we will only engage sub-contractors on our behalf which can meet the same level of service and Health and Safety Compliance as ourselves. An Approved Subcontractor will be approved and reviewed every six months. All suppliers and sub-contractors will be involved in drive towards continual improvements and encouraged to give their full co-operation.
The Board of Directors will have overall responsibility for ensuring the success of delivering on the objectives outlined above. Departmental Managers will be responsible for ensuring the success of the processes within their department and of developing any action plans.
This policy is approved by the undersigned and is supported by all levels of managerment within the organisation. All personnel shall be guided by the contents of the aims of this statement and no deviations permitted.
Click here to download our Quality policy Statement
The companies aim is to provide a comprehensive high quality, cost effective, customer orientated service to all its customers and is committed to deliver through works where quality, service and performance are paramount, whilst minimising its effect on the environment. In their activities JBC Control Systems Limited are committed to:
- Continuous improvement of its environmental performance and prevention of pollution
- Compliance with all relevant legislative and regulatory requirements
- Using energy efficiently and implementing energy saving measures
- Ensuring all its activities are conducted in such a way to cause minimum negative impact on the environment
- Minimising waste product, disposing of waste in a proper manner using registered carriers and recycling suitable materials wherever practicable
- Promoting the use of products that are friendly to the environment and achieving reductions in the use of environmentally unsuitable products
- Promoting the conservation and sustainable use of natural resources
- Raising the awareness of environmental issues within the JBC Control Systems Limited employees and working in partnership with clients and suppliers to promote environmental issues
In order to achieve this JBC Control Systems Ltd will:
- Operate an integrated environmental management system and adopt working practices that minimise the negative effects and/or enhance the positive effects the company has on the environment
- We appropriate set objectives and targets to promote continuous improvements of its environmental performance
- Audit and review environmental performance and the effectiveness of the environmental systems
Train and educate all employees in respect of its environmental policies, objectives and responsibilities and encourage the contribution every employee can make towards improving environmental performance.The director responsible for standards, quality and training as the management representative, has delegated authority for developing and implementing systems to meet the international environmental standard ISO 14001.
JBC Control Systems staff and sub contractors have been made aware of this policy statement.
Click here to download our Environmental policy Statement.